Headquartered in Montreal, Reflector, a company of the Bandai Namco group, is a new breed of studio working with top talents to create high-quality, compelling content for global audiences. By employing a true transmedia approach, where content is built outwards from fully fleshed “Storyworlds”, the company is able to tell richer, deeper stories that connect with fans everywhere.
The Outsourcing Directorreports to the CFO and isa key person in all of the studio's outsourcing mandates, mainly in the context of video game production. He/she will work in collaboration with many teamsat Reflector to optimize the outsourcing strategies and processes.
- Build and implement a strategic approach toward outsourcing while working closely with the game development stakeholders;
- Align short term actionswith future global needs and studio vision;
- Define the proper scope of outsourcing components on all projects across the studio, in regard to cost, quality,time, and availability of internal resources in collaboration with projects owners;
- Review and improve processes from the mandate definition to the deliverable acceptance trough managementtools, documents and approval gates;
- Validate the clarity and precision of the mandates by working closely with all stakeholdersto minimize waste and maximize efficiency;
- Select the best outsourcing partners trough diligent selection processes;
- Lead communications and maintain healthy relationships with current and prospective suppliers;
- Collaborate with the finance department to elaborate, track and respect outsourcing budgets while negotiating the best rates and conditions possible;
- Collaborate with the internal legal department to define contract terms and ensure their respect.
- 8 years' experience in production or procurement roles in the video game industry;
- Expertise in direct collaboration with suppliers and sub-contractors;
- Solution driven and able to facilitate communication efficiently across different stakeholders including top management;
- Strong business acumen and proven networking and negotiation skills;
- Demonstrated analytical and organisation skills;
- Profund interest for process improvement and systemic approach.