Located in Montreal, Reflector Entertainment, a subsidiary of Bandai Namco Group, a renowned entertainment studio that works with the best talents in the industry to produce captivating content for international audiences. Using a transmedia approach focused on creating rich narrative universes, the company is successful in developing compelling original properties that draw fans in across various platforms.
The Audio Designer will report to the Audio Lead and Audio Director and work closely with the Narrative and Game Design Teams. The Audio Designer will provide significant contribution to the design and continuous development of the audio for our AA title.
- Collaborating with Audio, Programming and Design teams to help define the project’s audio needs and signature;
- Create sound effects;
- Design and iterate interactive audio within Unreal, Wwise, Reaper and/or other DAWs;
- Own the audio you create and insure its coherence, relevance and function in the project;
- Create strategies and relationships to manage multiple inter discipline dependencies;
- Respect the delivery deadlines of the project;
- Communicate progress updates to Management, Audio Lead and Audio Director.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in game development;
- Experience with Unreal, Wwise, Reaper and/or other DAWs;
- Experience of working on a published AA or AAA game;
- Solid sound design and listening skill;
- Experience in the area of technical implementation of game audio;
- Proven problem-solving skills adapted to rapid iteration development environment.
Here is an overview of what we offer our team!
- A hybrid working model with a minimal presence of one day per week at the studio.
- Flexible working hours. Whether you're more productive in the morning or in the evening, it's up to you to manage your 37.5 hours per week.
- Collective insurance in addition you will also have accesses to a health care spending account, telemedicine, two (2) personal days and unlimited paid sick days from day one.
- Holidays are enhanced.
- We reimburse employees for transport expenses incurred in commuting to work.
- Employee assistance program, voluntary retirement savings plan with Reflector contributions.
- Human-sized studio with the means of a large group.
- You get two (2) weeks of paid vacation from Reflector in December to give you time to rest and spend time with your family, in addition to your banked vacation weeks.
- We offer a wide range of activities to suit all tastes and interests, to allow you to have fun and thrive (lunches, 5 to 7, game nights, etc.).