Headquartered in Montreal, Reflector, a company of the Bandai Namco group, is a new breed of studio working with top talents to create high-quality, compelling content for global audiences. By employing a true transmedia approach, where content is built outwards from fully fleshed “Storyworlds”, the company is able to tell richer, deeper stories that connect with fans everywhere.
Reporting to the Lead Engine & Tools Programmer, the candidate will work in a multidisciplinary and collaborative environment. They will be in charge of implementing engine, tools and game functionalities in order to reach the quality and performance targets of the project.
- Optimize user experience (UX) and performances on each target platform
- Integrate and maintain third-party modules used by the production
- Support the ecosystem of major digital distribution services (Steam, PSN, etc.)
- Ensure the creation and maintenance of technical documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering, or equivalent training or experience
- 5+ years of experience in the game industry as a programmer
- Delivered at least 1 video game title, preferably on console or PC
- Excellent C++ programming skills
- Unreal experience is an asset
- Experience with commonly used development tools such as Visual Studio and Perforce
- Motivated, proactive and with a strong professional ethic
- Ability to adapt to change