Headquartered in Montreal, Reflector, a company of the Bandai Namco group, is a new breed of studio working with top talents to create high-quality, compelling content for global audiences. By employing a true transmedia approach, where content is built outwards from fully fleshed “Storyworlds”, the company is able to tell richer, deeper stories that connect with fans everywhere.
Under the supervision of the Financial Controller, the Accounting Clerk participates in all tasks of the accounting cycle. This is a key position within a versatile and dynamic team. The position will grow and offer several learning opportunities.
- Record supplier invoices, prepare payment and ensure proper coding of current transactions;
- Performs cash flow and bank reconciliations;
- Update end of period journal entries in a timely manner;
- With the support of the financial controller, follow up with various internal and external collaborators to ensure proper processing of transactions;
- Produce government remittances;
- Prepare account reconciliations of balance sheet items;
- Manage accounts receivable;
- Provide support to the team for audits and special projects;
- With the support of the financial controller, participate in the preparation of financial statements and other financial reports for analysis and management purposes;
- Participate in the implementation of the accounting process and suggest ways to improve the performance of the accounting system.
- DEP / DEC / AEC in accounting;
- One (1) to three (3) years of relevant experience;
- Good communication skills in French and English, both oral and written;
- Thoroughness and attention to detail;
- Knowledge of Oracle software is an asset;
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Great interest in developing one's knowledge;
- Ability to follow several projects simultaneously while managing time and priorities;
- Good command of the Office suite (particularly Excel).